2.14.2010

Blossoming






Flowers cover me. Delicate and soft. My mind flies to Japan, kimonos and cherry trees. Suddenly I hear like a whisper the Madama Butterfly's aria, Un bel di vedremo. Well, I guess that love not always has a sweet and happy ending. Click on the set to find it at Polyvore.com




Enamó Aurora silk kaftan www.net-a-porter.com | Vionnet Brass faceted cuff www.net-a-porter.com | Tiffany & co "I love you" tag charm www.tiffany.com | Volcom forever women sandals www.tillys.com


.....................................................................................................................




.....................................................................................................................

Blossoms. Beach view. Source: SXC

No comments:

Post a Comment